Re: Bug with unset variables

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 2:22 PM Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Felipe, you are doubling down on targeting *me* in your statements
> despite my prior request to keep the discussion focused on programming
> languages.

I am not targeting you. I am making factual objective statements:

1. A and B are functionally the same
2. You don't want to accept that A and B are functionally the same

It is 100% a fact that A and B are functionally the same, and it is
also a fact that you don't accept this fact.

The only reason the discussion is going nowhere is that you don't want
to accept this true fact, but that doesn't stop it from being a fact.

Curiously, you are also not denying the fact either, you are simply
ignoring it. Every time I say A and B are *functionally* the same, you
ignore that claim.

If you don't at least attempt to engage with that fact (which I tried
to exemplify in dozens of ways already), then I agree; we can't move
forward.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras