Re: More typeset bugs: POSIX_BUILTINS

2020-11-29 10:19:44 -0800, Bart Schaefer:
> In printparamnode is this comment:
>
>       * Special POSIX rules: show the parameter as readonly/exported
>       * even though it's unset, but with no value.
[...]
> % readonly -p OUTER
[...]
> % export -p INNER
[...]

FWIW, though I'd agree it's a bug, it's not a POSIX
non-compliance as the behaviour for "readonly/export -p var" is
unspecified by POSIX, POSIX only specifies "readonly/export -p"
without arguments.

AFAICT, zsh and yash are the only shells that output the
definition of HOME in export -p HOME.

--
Stephane