Re: Security

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 05:53:26AM +0000, reportyigit46 wrote:

> I can’t get answer from Oliver. Which one can give me answer?

Just FYI -- if you email the devs and tell them the security issue, I'm
sure they will handle it and respond. (They are responsive to
inconsequential things like color changes; they will certainly respond
to security issues.)

However, if you email them only saying "I have a security issue", they
will likely ignore your message thinking it's spam. I do get one such
email every day telling me my account has been suspended and I need to
respond "urgently". I usually delete such emails, unless it is coming
from an official 100% real Nigerian prince...

GI

--
Wife: "Go to the store and buy a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, buy a
dozen."