Re: Rewrite of zsh-newuser-install

Marlon Richert wrote on Mon, 08 Feb 2021 08:46 +00:00:
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 10:44 AM Marlon Richert <marlon.richert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Judging from the way you pushed for inclusion of "a certain
> > syntax highlighting plugin :P", I made my comment in an attempt at
> > being humorous. :)
>
> OK, upon second reading, that sentence came out awkwardly. What I
> meant to say is, I thought you were trying to be funny, so I tried to
> be funny, too. Clearly, that didn't work.

The emoticon wasn't there to convey humour but to acknowledge my
conflict of interest: I co-maintain a syntax highlighting plugin.  I see
this context might not have been clear.

Similarly, I didn't "push" to include that plugin.  I merely floated the
idea for -workers@' consideration.

Anyway, no harm done.

Cheers,

Daniel