Re: [BUG] insert-last-word gets stuck at comments

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 2:07 AM Peter Stephenson

> > I wonder if it would be preferable if it just skipped on to the next
> > (that is, usually, the preceding) last word?
>
> That seems reasonable --- I can't think of circumstances where you'd want
> no result, unless you've actually reached the last possibility.

Should that happen only in the default case, or even when one or more
arguments are provided?

My inclination is to say that if a specific history event or word was
requested, but isn't found, the op should just fail as it does now.