Re: [BUG] With --disable-dynamic-nss, not all functions calls are protected

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 7:32 AM Axel Beckert <abe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But copying zsh-static on a system with a different libc6 version
> still segfaults, so this patch might be necessary but not sufficient.
>
> Last line is:
>
>   zsh-static: dl-call-libc-early-init.c:37: _dl_call_libc_early_init: Assertion `sym != NULL' failed.

Based on the strace, my guess would be that getrlimit() is what's
attempting to link to the dynamic library.  This is based on the
success of the uname() call and on what does NOT appear in the
subsequent trace output.  If getrlimit() does have this effect, it's
possible that getrusage() will as well.