Re: [BUG] With --disable-dynamic-nss, not all functions calls are protected

> 2021/09/16 4:13、Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Based on the strace, my guess would be that getrlimit() is what's
> attempting to link to the dynamic library.  This is based on the
> success of the uname() call and on what does NOT appear in the
> subsequent trace output.

Probably getrlimit() is implemented by prlimit64() that appears
in the strace log, I guess.

Modules/tcp.c uses
gethostbyname2(), gethostbyadr(), getservbyname()
that are NSS-functions?

How about disabling the tcp module by setting
link=no
in config.modules, for the module name=zsh/net/tcp?