Re: Possibly missing explanation on difference between '&>' and '> word 2>&1' with multios in manual

It took me some time and a lot of testing to finally get what the difference
is. It gets very tricky very quick with multiple multios, I think.

While testing, I also noticed that zsh opens files in multio regardless of
the access mode being used (manual says only writing counts). That is,
`<>file*` or even `<file*` will use multio, given they are big enough.

- Jett