Re: ctrl-u in vim-mode. bug.

Oh, thats the difference - just realized I use neovim (0.5.1). Seems it behaves a bit differently. Thanks for your answers.

On Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 10:49 PM Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 1:46 PM Taras Halturin <halturin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've just tested with vim -u NONE and it behaves the same way as written before (on step 5) - it clears the line to the beginning

What version number of vim do you have?  I tested with version
8.1.2269 and it behaves as Oliver and Lawrence have described.  The
online help text that Lawrence quoted is for version 8.2.

--
Best Regards.
Taras Halturin