Moving http://zsh.sourceforge.io/ to https://www.zsh.org/

I think we have consensus that the Web site should move to zsh.org.

Seems to me like there isn't much work left to do:

1. Move the list of "Distribution sites" on zsh.org to the "Mirrors" page on zsh.sf.io

2. Update any self-links on zsh.sf.io to say "zsh.org" (e.g., the search box)

3. Serve the contents of zsh-web.git from the zsh.org webroot

4. Have zsh.sf.io redirect to zsh.org

Step #3 is the only one that requires special privileges.  Anyone wants
to jump in and make patches for the first two steps?

% git clone https://git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/web zsh-web.git

Cheers,

Daniel