OpenSSH scp completion reminder

I kept meaning to take a look at this, but haven't, so before I forget
again ...

OpenSSH 9.0 switches the default underlying application-layer transport
for the scp command from the RCP protocol to the SFTP protocol.  This is
available as an option from OpenSSH 8.9, I believe.

This change impacts quoting of things like whitespace.
Which I have assumed will impact zsh completion.

If someone has a _quick_ fix for this, it's probably worth getting it
into the upcoming zsh release, so that there's not an extended period of
time where there's an incompatibility.

-Phil