Re: A second test release before 5.9 final?

On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 7:53 AM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bart Schaefer wrote on Sat, 30 Apr 2022 18:31 +00:00:
> > I've gone ahead with pushing 50150, 50149, 50136, and 50134
>
> Looks like none of these have tests.  It would be great if someone could
> contribute these — either you if you have time, or if you don't, just
> say so and someone else can jump in.

I'd appreciate it if you wrote the zstat test for 50150.

The tests for 50101, 50126, 50136, and 50149 should be
straightforward, I'll work on those.

I'm not sure how to write a test for 50134 because it requires
starting an interactive shell, waiting several seconds, then sending
it a SIGINT and discovering whether it exited immediately or N seconds
later.