Re: zargs with -P intermittently failing in zsh 5.9 and macOS

Thank you.  A couple of concluding remarks ...

On Sun, May 29, 2022 at 7:48 AM Jun. T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> +    /* See if an entry already exists for the pid */

Would it be worthwhile to put that entire thing in #ifdef DEBUG ?
Perhaps not, given that the bgstatus_list is unlikely to have many
nodes.

> -           int val = (WIFSIGNALED(status) ?
> -                  0200 | WTERMSIG(status) :
> -                  (WIFSTOPPED(status) ?
> -                   0200 | WEXITSTATUS(status) :
> -                   WEXITSTATUS(status)));

Irrelevant to the patch, but on the original issue, I keep looking at
this and wondering how we got an exit code of 19 rather than 19+128
which would have immediately pointed to SIGCONT.  Is this a difference
in the way MacOS defines WEXITSTATUS(), or what?