Re: gitlab out of sync with sourceforge and github repositories

Jim wrote on Sun, 18 Dec 2022 01:58 +00:00:
> On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 2:14 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>> Now, I'm not even sure whether the lag observed this week was a one-time
>> thing or not.  However, should we determine that the GitLab mirror's
>> settings need to be changed, Oliver and I can effect such changes.
>>
>> Daniel
>>

>  I have noticed this lag multiple times before, so it's not a one off.
>  Generally GL catches up with the others within 24 to 48 hours
>  AFAICT(don't have actual numbers). But since I manually update, and
>  not every day, I really couldn't tell you how often this occurs or if
>  there is some pattern.

More interestingly, the last commit on gitlab as of this writing is
67d4bf5bb936a5b95160410b4790f2bf4113c75f, even though another commit was
pushed on the 14th at 05:06Z.  (I'm basing this date on the sourceforge
commit emails rather than on author dates or committer dates.)

I'm not sure what does the pushes.  It doesn't seem to be documented in
the infra repository either.  Oliver, any idea why gitlab hasn't updated in 4.5 days?

Cheers,

Daniel