Re: Patch 1/3: Fix prefix insertion logic

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 7:49 AM Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, which all servers I've ever used support, including Gmail. `git
> send-email --help` explains how to configure Gmail as an SMTP server

Thanks for the feedback and tips! I used `git send-email` this time.
However even though I used the same message ID, the new mails did not
end up in the same thread. Not sure what's up with that. Should I have
excluded the enclosing `<` and `>`?