Is there any desire to support languages other than English in zsh?

Hello,

It seems that zsh prints messages in English only. I would like to add support for Albanian and German by using environment variables like this?

    case ${profile} in
      SQ|SQ_AL|sq_AL)
          LC_ALL="sq_AL.UTF-8"
          LANG="sq_AL.UTF-8"
          LANGUAGE="sq_AL:sq:en_US:en"
          ;;
      DE|DE_DE|de_DE)
          LC_ALL="de_DE.UTF-8"
          LANG="de_DE.UTF-8"
          LANGUAGE="de_DE:de:en_US:en"
          ;;
EN|EN_US|en|en_US) LC_ALL="en_US.UTF-8" LANG="en_US.UTF-8" LANGUAGE="en_US:en" ;; *)

However, I am not sure the zsh project supports gettext (and POEdit) throughout.
So, in order to support localization in general, we first must use gettext everywhere.
Is this something this team is willing to do?

Thanks,
//Agron