Re: (LC_ALL=C; set -x 128 129; printf "%s\n" ${(#)@} | hexdump -C)

> On 07/09/2023 15:26 Jun. T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > 2023/09/01 2:38, I wrote:
> > So we need to reset (or save/restore) errflag somewhere...
>
> The patch below is a simple save/restore errflag. It seems to work,
> but I'm not sure it is the (or a) correct fix. I will not push this
> unless I get positive responses.

Looks like these are the only calls to substevalchar(), so perhaps
the changes could be made internal to that.  If the test for
errflag within substevalchar() is, as I presume, there simply because
something later in the function will fail if errflag is non-zero, that
might be the point to clear it.  Then the function can return the
error state at the end of the function just before it restores errflag.

pws