Re: 5.9 core dumps under zleentry->zleread->zlecore

On 2023-12-05 02:47, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 2:49 AM Johan Ström <johan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is master generally stable atm?
I would say so.  There are some new features that might have
unexpected glitches but if you stick to <=5.9 stuff the changes have
all been bug fixes.
Nice, let's hope I don't accidentally hit new features then!

Will report back if zsh-git works better, thanks for your prompt response!
Curiosity from re-reading farther back in this thread: what's the
output of "trap" ?

No output at all on either of my systems.