Re: What do you recommend, wait or install 2.5??

>> Richard Coleman(rc) wrote on Tue, 05 Sep 1995 16:44:05 -0400:

rc> But I can tell you this.  When I release the next production
rc> version it will be labeled zsh 3.0.
[...]
rc> But because we are increasing the major version number, I'm
rc> determined to make sure that zsh is very stable and robust before
rc> we release this production version.

But don't `.0' releases have a bad reputation or connotation (rightly
or wrongly) as being unstable to the average end-user? Or does that
only hold for Microsoft products? :-)

  -mb-