(Fwd) suggestions for improving zsh

Could someone help him out?  I haven't looked at compctl for a while,
but I'm pretty sure it's better than tcsh now...  Thanks.

--- Forwarded mail from sai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I've been using zsh2.3.1 for quite sometime now.
I'm not aware of zsh having a sophisticated/generalized
command line completion mechanism like "tcsh version 6.06.00 (1995-05-13).

The command, "complete" in tcsh is much more powerful and generalized than
the "compctl" command of zsh.
Tcsh's complete command allows much more specialized ways of completing
individual command-line arguments than zsh's "compctl".

If someone has already incorporated similar features into zsh,
could you please let me know? If not, it would be a good feature to be
incorporated into zsh, as zsh is already very powerful, except for this
shortcoming.

If you are no longer in zsh development, Could you please forward
this to someone who is continuing its development?

Thank you.
Enjoy!
- Sai.
--
Sai Rama Krishna Susarla

Office address:                           Home address:
3190 MEB, University of Utah,             127 N Street, Apt #5,
Salt Lake City, UT 84112.                 Salt Lake City, UT 84103.

Off Phone: (801)-581-5668.                Home Phone: (801)-322-4922.
email: sai@xxxxxxxxxxxx

All mail forwarded to Home machine: schirf.cs.utah.edu.