NumLock not working on Solaris with access from exceed

Hello,

Using zsh 3.1.6 with no special options installed works fine on Solaris
2.6
However yesterday i was told that coming from NT with excedd (from
hummingbird) the Numlock function and typing with the numeric keypad does
not work. The same configuration does work with /bin/sh and /bin/ksh.

I searched the FAQ, but did not find anything about this. Is it a
misconfiguration, am I missing something or is this completely unknown to
you? Please let me know. All Users are quite happy with zsh. A am willing
to assist in any way to get this fixed.

Bye

Joachim Knoke

Joachim Knoke
Projekt-Ingenieur
Sun Professional Services       Tel: (++49 6103) 752 254 (x51254)
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Fax: (++49 6103) 752 167
Ampèrestraße 6                  mailto:joachim.knoke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
D-63225 Langen                  http://www.sun.de