Re: NumLock not working on Solaris with access from exceed

On May 17,  2:54am, Joachim Knoke wrote:
} Subject: NumLock not working on Solaris with access from exceed
}
} However yesterday i was told that coming from NT with excedd (from
} hummingbird) the Numlock function and typing with the numeric keypad does
} not work. The same configuration does work with /bin/sh and /bin/ksh.

"Does not work" can mean a whole lot of things.  What DOES happen?
Nothing?  Strange characters appear?  Something else?

} I searched the FAQ, but did not find anything about this. Is it a
} misconfiguration, am I missing something or is this completely unknown to
} you?

I don't believe this particular problem has ever been reported before, but
it may be related to (missing) key bindings in some way.

Another possibility:  Does the output of "stty -a" differ in /bin/ksh with
numlock, as compared to zsh in the same state?  How does it differ?