Re: ehh... zsh: correct 'cvs' to '_cvs' [nyae]? n

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Michael Schaap wrote:

> At 21:20 11-7-2001, Andrew Markebo wrote:
> >Just a thought.. I picked the source for zsh and compiled it under
> >cygwin.. Forgot to mention which platform before.
>
> Oh yes, that makes a difference!
>
> I posted to the list about this problem a short while ago.  Check the
> archives for a thread "Zsh observations".  Andrej Borsenkow sent a patch
> that fixes the problem.
>
> (The problem is that zsh doesn't find "/bin/cvs", but
> "/bin/cvs.exe".  Therefore, it tries to correct "cvs" to the closest it can
> find, which is the autoloaded "_cvs" function.)

So, once again - should we stop hashing foo.exe (i.e. hash just foo)?
Currently foo.exe is not visible anyway so I cannot see what difference
would it have.

The problem is, of course, =cmd won't be the same as /path/to/cmd.exe. But
it the same with my patch as well.

-andrej