Re: ehh... zsh: correct 'cvs' to '_cvs' [nyae]? n

At 21:20 11-7-2001, Andrew Markebo wrote:
Just a thought.. I picked the source for zsh and compiled it under
cygwin.. Forgot to mention which platform before.

Oh yes, that makes a difference!

I posted to the list about this problem a short while ago. Check the archives for a thread "Zsh observations". Andrej Borsenkow sent a patch that fixes the problem.

(The problem is that zsh doesn't find "/bin/cvs", but "/bin/cvs.exe". Therefore, it tries to correct "cvs" to the closest it can find, which is the autoloaded "_cvs" function.)

 - Michael