I updated my zsh-configs!

Get them right here!

http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/configs/shellrc/

Main improvement is this: Colored prompts!

I also created functions for switching those colors on and off on the
fly.

I think my prompts could be easily "converted" to zsh-prompt themes.
Should I do it? Or is someone else interested in such task? It would
be nice, if you will include my prompts to official sourcecode of Zsh.

P.S: I do not subscribe to these lists. You can Cc: to me, if you want,
but I am smart enough to read those mailing list archives via WWW.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.st.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/spam.html * STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW