zsh Newbie wants to complete mutt email addresses or aliases

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. Linux Magazine's recent article on migrating from bash
persuaded me to try zsh. I'm glad to see it has a friendly license and
naturally I'm looking forward to fully utilizing zsh's completions.

The main reason that I'm writing is to ask for advice on configuring zsh
to complete mutt's destination email addresses.

For example, can zsh be configured to complete the following

        $ mutt -s "A Silly Subject" Joe_Do<tab>

so that "Joe_Do" is expanded to the correct email address
Joe_Doe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"?

I'd also be OK with expanding "Joe_Do" to the correct mutt address alias
"Joe_Doe".

Thanks,
Kingsley