Re: Please remove this spamming asshole <moonjh1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

A quick check in my spam directory shows that some spam messages are also
multipart.  The majority (in my sample which may or may not be
representative) have only text/html, but a significant number also have plain
text.

If it is practical, it would be a good idea to automatically extract plain
text only for senders who are part of the list.  If that can't be done, then
send a bounce message to the sender.  If it isn't a spam message, the sender
can resend in plain text.

--
Seth Kurtzberg
M. I. S. Corp.