zsh on an ipod touch

I was delighted to see zsh is installed with the unofficial BSD subsystem hack for the ipod touch (and presumably the iphone, which I refuse to buy, since I hate telephones). Having a shell that has nice completion features augments the next to useless unix experience one can have with a keyboard in which individual keys are barely resolvable using visible-wavelength light.  Nevertheless, I thought it would be nice to have some taylor-made clever zsh shortcuts for a .zshrc file.  Has anyone made such a thing, and if not, would there be any interest in a collaborative attempt?