Re: bindkey and vi mode question

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 11:01:24 +0100
Miek Gieben <miek@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> It seems some of my keybindings are not activated for some
> reason.

It looks like you're saying the file works when sourced directly but not
when sourced during the shell's start sequence.  You probably need to
scatter some code through the startup files to see where it goes missing
(I presume if you put the "bindkey | grep ..." immediately after that
file it shows up).  "zsh -x" will give you a hint as to where to put
that (though you'll probably get far too much output for it to tell you
anything more).