Re: vcs info not working for me with svn

Thinking about this a bit more, I wonder if this is what is happening:

vcs_info loops through all enabled backends in alphabetical order;
the first one that says, "YES! I am relevant!", breaks the loop.

In this case, my home directory is under git, so everything else underneath
it is technically 'under' git as well, even though there might be something
with higher priority.

The only reason CVS is working and SVN isn't is simply a matter of
alphabetical order.

So, is there a way to specify the order that the backends are polled?

Cheers
Penny

--
Penny Leach | http://mjollnir.org | http://she.geek.nz