Mimicking tcsh line-editing behavior

My default shell is tcsh. In tcsh I can use alt(meta)-backspace, alt-F or alt-B to delete, or move forward or backward through a path.

For example I type:

ls /An/Example/of/a/Path/Name/

To delete Path/Name/, I simply hold down the alt key and press backspace twice (alt-backspace x2). This will leave me with the path "/An/Example/of/a/". I cannot do this in zsh because pressing alt-backspace will delete the whole path (that is, "/An/Example/of/a/Path/Name/"). Is there some magic config option I can pass to zsh to duplicate the behavior of alt-backspace, -F, or -B) in tcsh?

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry if this is a duplicate. I'm having trouble sending this via webmail