Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Autocompletion doesn't work with kanji
- X-seq: zsh-users 14683
- From: Christoph Dittmann <zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Autocompletion doesn't work with kanji
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:35:24 +0100
- In-reply-to: <091222013609.ZM4589@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <4B30085F.2010505@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <alpine.LNX.2.01.0912220049480.25312@xxxxxxxxxxx> <091222013609.ZM4589@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On the other hand, if removing the assignment fixes the problem, then
> there may be memory corruption from miscounting during the assignment.
> Christoph, can you try reproducing this with zsh built from the most
> current sources?
Thanks for your answer. With the most recent cvs source (from an hour
ago) the error still occurs, but only after adding 2 more lines to
~/.zshrc (which may be due to the Ubuntu package loading more modules by
autoload -U compinit
zstyle -e ':completion:*' completer '
reply=(_complete _match _ignored _prefix _files)'
This time I started zsh like this to make sure that no global zshrc
files are responsible:
$ zsh -f
$ source ~/.zshrc
where ~/.zshrc only contains the 5 lines listed above.
It still doesn't matter at all what name I give to _last_try. I can call
it _foo_bar or anything and the error still occurs. Only when I remove
this assignment completely, the error disappears.
I also noticed it only matters that $CURSOR is referenced there. I can
change the line to:
and the problem remains.
By the way, while compiling the cvs source I noticed that "yodl" is
required for the documentation but ./configure doesn't seem to check
this. Took me a moment to figure this out because the error message
during "make" was not too clear.
Messages sorted by: