Re: cygwin chere not working with zsh version 4.3.10 but worked for 4.3.9

gentlemen:

Following your instructions, I discovered that there was some old junk in my .zshrc file that was causing this problem. I've been using zsh for about 15 years now (and probably only utilizing about 1% of its functionality) and have lots of cruft in my zshrc.

Thanks again!