Re: "Literal" command execution

On Jan 24, 12:52pm, Yuri D'Elia wrote:
}
} I'm just missing this: can I substitute self-insert just for a
} specific zstyle? This way I could make it work just for a specific
} command?

You can't substitute self-insert for just a specific style, but you
can test the style inside the widget function and fall back to the
builtin with "zle .self-insert" if the test fails.  url-quote-magic
does that when the current word being input doesn't appear to have
a URL scheme at the front of it.