Re: Compilation failure for zsh-5.0.5

On Jan 11,  9:58am, Bernd Steinhauser wrote:
}
} > That error is coming from a system-level header file ... we need to know
} > not just the glibc version, but the compiler and also operating system
} >
} Operating System is Exherbo Linux with kernel 3.13.0-rc7 running on amd64:

www.exherbo.org:

    "We need the freedom to break things when necessary."

Looks like perhaps they did?  <grin>

Anybody out there got an install of this they can test with?  There's
no prebuilt image or "live cd" I can find except for a KVM virtual
guest (and I don't have KVM).  Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.