Re: [vi-mode] widgets for case manipulation: `gU` and `U` in visual mode

Hi Oliver, thanks for sharing the widgets. You should know that there's a
bug in both widgets in an edge case:

suppose you have the word `abc` and `a` is the first char of the line. also
suppose you've select just the `ab` of the `abc` word and then hit `U`:

```
# [ab] is the visually selected text

$ [ab]c
```

after you hit `U` the result is

```
$ cAB
```

I've fixed the bug including the following condition:

if [[ $save_cur = '1' ]]; then
    zle .vi-put-before -n 1
  else
    zle .vi-put-after -n 1