Re: zsh/pcre module breakage when static build enabled

> Although, I'm not sure if it is okay for it to be `-pthread`, and not `-
> lpthread`.

Well, my test shows that it is okay, and result is pretty similar.

> Well, I'll try to check if manual fixing of libpcre's pkg-config file would
> help. Now it really looks like libpcre issue.

Also my tests shows that, well, actually it may be an issue of how zsh uses
pcre's pkg-config file.

I don't know how to get such a "private" libs using `pcre-config` tool, but
pkg-config itself is fine about that: