Re: Colorful new fast-syntax-highlighting

В письме от пятница, 25 мая 2018 г. 15:07:30 MSK пользователь Daniel Shahaf
написал:
> There's X_ZSH_HIGHLIGHT_DIRS_BLACKLIST in master.
Well, I know about such a "feature" in z-sy-h. But I failed to found something
similar in fast-hl, so that question was mainly about if fast-hl have that
issue (which is almost fixed in z-sy-h), or doesn't affected.

The case of that question was in that fact, that (as far as I understand)
plugins are mutually exclusive, so testing that manually (instead of asking
here) will require some additional work (remove z-sy-h from dotfiles, add
fast-hl, reconfigure, deploy dotfiles to all the servers, check, then all the
same in reverse order) :-/