Using script to find location of global rcs files.

Hi everyone,

The manual states that the location of the global rcs files defaults to
¨/etc/¨, but on the distributions I´m using the default is ¨/etc/zsh/¨. I
want
to determine this location in a script, but so far I haven´t found a ¨zsh¨
option or variable to do this. I currently check the results of:

    strings ${whence zsh) | egrep -i ´/etc/.*z[spl].*[tvecn]´

Does anyone know a better way of determining the location of ¨etcdir¨?

Thanks,

Jim