Re: TRAPINT doesn't work reliably

Peter Stephenson wrote on Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 18:04:45 +0100:
> On Wed, 2019-09-25 at 16:25 +0000, Dennis Schwartz wrote:
> > I haven't tried compiling from the latest source code yet. If this is
> > desired I could try this again at a later point in time.
>
> I suspect that's going to have to be the next step, if you get the
> chance.  In the top-level directory, run configure as
>
> ./configure --enable-zsh-debug

Should Dennis use any of these flags as well? —

[[[
% ./configure --help=short | vipe
  --enable-zsh-mem        compile with zsh memory allocation routines
  --enable-zsh-mem-debug  debug zsh memory allocation routines
  --enable-zsh-mem-warning
                          print warnings for errors in memory allocation
  --enable-zsh-secure-free
                          turn on error checking for free()
  --enable-zsh-heap-debug turn on error checking for heap allocation
  --enable-zsh-valgrind   turn on support for valgrind debugging of heap
                          memory
  --enable-zsh-hash-debug turn on debugging of internal hash tables
  --enable-stack-allocation
                          allocate stack memory e.g. with `alloca'
]]]