Re: Slurping a file

On 2024-01-14 22:56, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
Please stop changing the "Subject" header when you reply within
existing discussions.  It is screwing up threading in one of my
So if I want a new subject, it's not sufficient to change the Subject?  I mean it must be a fresh post, not a reply?  But I hardly ever do that anyway, and not recently.  If it just happened it wasn't me.  Please advise.