Re: Slurping a file

On 2024-01-16 11:57, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 12:53 AM Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Perhaps zslurp?
Sure.  I was going to suggest "zlurp" but it looks odder written down
than thought about.
Nothing wrong with something light-hearted just so long as it's intuitive what it does.  'zlurp' is a bridge too far IMHO.  The thing makes an exact copy, what's the word for that?  Sorta why I liked 'xact' or 'xcopy' -- but that's taken, so 'zcopy'.