Re: Problem with user function

On 2024-02-23 12:34, Bart Schaefer wrote:
There must already be an "alias Y=..." (for some "...") at the time
you ran this.
Right!  Hardly use it.  Forgot that it was there.  Gotta use 'zsh -f' more often just to be sure I'm running uncontaminated tests.  Issues like this are just noise, they should not arise.  I wish I could go back in the archives and delete stuff like this that has zero reason to exist.