Re: zsh-2.6-beta14 on AIX with login shell problem

In message <9604221714.AA18650@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:
>I wonder if there are any other AIX 3.2 users out there who've tried
>the beta.  If so, please chime in.  I'd really like to solve this.

Fyi, as of beta14 configure still finds '-ltermcap' instead of '-lcurses' on
AIX. You can try relinking with curses and see if that helps...

Cheers,
Jos
--
Jos Backus           _/  _/_/_/                                 R-IS/SNB
                    _/  _/   _/                       Oce-Nederland B.V.