Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: zsh.texi commentary (actually, HTML pages commentary)
- X-seq: zsh-workers 1419
- From: Clive Messer <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: schaefer@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: zsh.texi commentary (actually, HTML pages commentary)
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 18:22:49 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: Zefram <A.Main@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Zoltan Hidvegi <hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx>, mdb@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Z Shell workers mailing list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <960621085558.ZM4927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: Clive Messer <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> } > Why isn't ***/ mentioned anywhere? That's like **/ except it follows
> } > symlinks, correct?
> } It is documented in the manual.
> I know, but it isn't mentioned in the Filename Generation discussion of
> the .texi, and I think it should be.
Ok. That is fixed as well.
I will spend time this weekend checking the texi against the man pages,
word for word.
Bart: Please point your browser at:
where you will find the latest working copy. Please mail any
errors/differences with it and the man-pages to _me_, rather than the
whole list, unless the error is also in the man page.
> On Jun 21, 2:52pm, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
> } Subject: Re: zsh.texi commentary (actually, HTML pages commentary)
> } But these changes should also be made in the manual. Any voulnteers to
> } clean up the manual? The texinfo and the nroff documentation should be
> } updated paralelly. The manual also needs spell checking. I'm quite busy
> } and I think I'm not the best in correcting sylistic problems in English.
> I couldn't promise to have time, unfortunately.
Well, if no-one else is volunteering, I will see what time I have spare
over the weekend.
(BTW, Re: spell checking ...
Do we prefer American English or British English ? ;-)
C Messer. Epos Systems. UK. |
<clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | "I pressed her thigh and death smiled."
<clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | Jim Morrison.
Messages sorted by: