Re: zsh.texi commentary (actually, HTML pages commentary)

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, Bart Schaefer wrote:

> } > Why isn't ***/ mentioned anywhere?  That's like **/ except it follows
> } > symlinks, correct?
> }
> } It is documented in the manual.
>
> I know, but it isn't mentioned in the Filename Generation discussion of
> the .texi, and I think it should be.

Ok. That is fixed as well.

I will spend time this weekend checking the texi against the man pages,
word for word.

Bart: Please point your browser at:

	http://cust-www.easynet.co.uk/~epos/zsh_toc.html

where you will find the latest working copy. Please mail any
errors/differences with it and the man-pages to _me_, rather than the
whole list, unless the error is also in the man page.

> On Jun 21,  2:52pm, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
> } Subject: Re: zsh.texi commentary (actually, HTML pages commentary)
> }
> } But these changes should also be made in the manual.  Any voulnteers to
> } clean up the manual?  The texinfo and the nroff documentation should be
> } updated paralelly.  The manual also needs spell checking.  I'm quite busy
> } and I think I'm not the best in correcting sylistic problems in English.
>
> I couldn't promise to have time, unfortunately.

Well, if no-one else is volunteering, I will see what time I have spare
over the weekend.

(BTW, Re: spell checking ...
Do we prefer American English or British English ? ;-)

Clive.
--
C Messer. Epos Systems. UK.  |
<clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>     |   "I pressed her thigh and death smiled."