a bug in zsh?

Hi!

From the docs this seems to be the right address to ask about a bug.

The system: Sun Sparc
Operating system: Solaris 2.4 or Solaris 2.5

ZSH-version 2.6-beta19, 3.0pre2, 3.0pre3

BUG: when option chaselinks is set and I run zsh on a host
     which has automounted homedirectories command 'pwd'
     does weird things (i.e. changes directory to some random
     directory that was first mounted using automount).

I traced this to zgetcwd in compat.c, it tries to traverse
filesystem backwards looking for the path it came from, but
chdir("..") from a automounted directory is not same as chdir
into the parent of that directory, so this traversal fails.

Any suggestions other than turning chaselinks off?

	- Markku