Re: Option Options

Zefram writes:
> That's going to break things.  Sometimes one *wants* a list of all
> options -- not least in the completion for {un,}setopt.

All the options are still there.  It's just that some of them are listed
by their "no" name as an option to turn off rather than an "option" that
is already turned on.  This makes the output more compatible with prior
zsh releases, so I don't see what the problem is.  Perhaps I am missing
something.

..wayne..