Re: Old messages

>If someone have a program which does threading and html conversion, works
>without any user interaction and simple to install, I can install it here to
>create an easily browsible www archive.

I'd like to recommend against HTMLification of mail archives.  The only
thing worse that broken-printable patches is HTML patches.  (Didn't I
learn from yesterday's QP thread?  Apparently not.)  The mail messages
are plain text, and now really only useful in an archived format (so
browsing is not much of a consideration).

It would be nice to have them available for ftp over a reasonably fast
link.

-zefram