Re: 3.0.1-test3 test release

On Oct 8,  3:06am, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
} Subject: 3.0.1-test3 test release
}
} You can find the new test release in
} ftp://ftp.cs.elte.hu/pub/zsh/testing/zsh-3.0.1-test3.diff.gz.

I got a core dump:

(gdb) where
#0  0x804023f in tc_rightcurs ()
#1  0x803ffa5 in moveto ()
#2  0x803f955 in refreshline ()
#3  0x803f47a in refresh ()
#4  0x8038d5e in zleread ()
#5  0x801ca87 in inputline ()
#6  0x801c995 in ingetc ()
#7  0x80186a9 in hgetc ()
#8  0x801eef1 in gettok ()
#9  0x801ea59 in yylex ()
#10 0x802858c in parse_event ()
#11 0x801b1ef in loop ()
#12 0x801b10f in main ()
#13 0x80020b5 in _start ()
Cannot access memory at address 0xbfffd4b8.

I got this by autoloading the Functions/run-help sample, then doing

	print -z "$(functions run-help)"

and then repeatedly pressing ctrl-U (which is bound to kill-whole-line).

I compiled with zsh-mem and zsh-mem-debug etc., and ran `zsh -f'.

zagzig% unalias run-help
zagzig% FPATH=$PWD/Functions
zagzig% autoload run-help
zagzig% run-help

What manual page do you want?
zagzig% print -z "$(functions run-help)"
zagzig% >....

(Then press ctrl-U approximately a dozen times.)

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern

New male in /home/schaefer: