Re: zsh BUG (3.1.5)

On Feb 2,  3:22pm, SCoTTie :) wrote:
} Subject: zsh BUG (3.1.5)
}
} I think I've found a bug in the latest version of ZSH (3.1.5).
} It caused mE some grief with a program I wrote that did a
} getenv("PWD"), which is how I managed to find it out.

This bug is fixed by the patch in zsh-workers article 4589,
	http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/1998/msg00916.html

(Geoff, I've forgotten again how to write a URL with the article number
embedded in it for the search CGI.  Could you perhaps put that info on the
archive pages somewhere?)